Peer review process
Editions Quae implement a peer review process for all manuscripts. This process can vary title by title depending on the needs of the proposal, but there is a basic standard framework.
First, the Editorial Board analyzes the editing request. Once the manuscript is received, it is evaluated by the editorial office and an external evaluator.
The decision to publish is based on the advice of the evaluators and the Editorial Board, the relevance of the project and the response from the author(s) to the review report.
As soon as the Editorial Board shows an interest in the manuscript and that it has been sent to review, the author commit her/himself to not submitting the manuscript to any other editor.
Learn more about our Editorial Committee
Quae has registered with DOAB PRISM the Peer Review Process for 1 Peer Review type:
- What - What is being reviewed? Full text
- Who - Who conducts the peer review? External peer reviewer
- How - How - What is the level of anonymity? Single-anonymised
- When - At what stage is the peer review being conducted? Pre-publication
- Peer review is overseen by: Publisher